|DEERS/ID CARDS - DSN:276-2276
Hours of Operation: M-F: 0730-1530
Closed all Federal Holidays
*Note:All DEERS-eligible customers must show two valid forms of ID (see Valid Forms of Identification). Required documents mandatory for an ID card and/or Common Access Card (CAC). All documents must be original or notarized copies only.
• Two forms of ID are required for Sponsor, Spouse and Dependent children over the age of 21
In-Processing - (Mon-Fri, 0730-1600)
• If Spouse is deployed, the civilian spouse must have the power of attorney
• Adding A Child (Parents Married): Child's Certificate of Live Birth (expires 60 days after birth) or Birth Certificate & Social Security Card. Must present original SSN Card within 90 days of birth.
• Adding A Step-Child: Present: Marriage Certificate (even if presented before), Child's birth Certificate & SSN Card.
• Lost/Stolen ID Card: Customers whose CAC is lost/stolen will need a letter from their Command Sponsoring Agency (First Shirt, Base Security, Military Police) which states the CAC has been reported lost/stolen prior to receiving a new CAC.
• Walk-In Customers: Walk-ins are always welcomed; they are served on a first come, first served basis (appointments are priority). Wait times can exceed 1-2hrs at any given day. To avoid an excessive wait, please schedule an appointment using the link above.
Once you arrive on Vandenberg, you must process with the MPS within 24hrs or the next duty day. (if you arrive on a Friday you must in-process on Monday). Report to Bldg 11777 Room C-114 with a copy of your orders and your sealed documentation from your out-processing appointment at your previous duty station.
|Customer Support - DSN:276-2276 or Email
• DEERS/ID Cards
• Special Duty Applications
• Off-Duty Employment Requests
• Records/Base In-Processing
• Personnel Records Display Application(PRDA)
• Leave Web
Force Management Operations - DSN:276-7681
• Change of Reporting Official (CRO) Requests
• Duty Status Updates
• G-Series Orders
• Evaluations/Feedback Programs
• UIF/Control Roster/Adverse Actions
• Classification Actions (AFSC/SEI Updates)
• Special Duty Pay
• Unit Personnel Management Roster Actions
• Duty Information Updates (Duty Titles, etc.)
• Intra-base Permanent Change of Assignments
Career Development - DSN:275-0289 or Email
• Assignment Actions
• Administrative Discharge Actions
• Base Out-Processing
• Official Passports (Assignments only)
• Officer/Enlisted Promotions
• Career Status Bonus
• Initial Enlistment Bonus
• Career Job Reservations
Hours of Operation
0730-1600hrsClosed the 3rd Thurs of the month from 0730-1130 & the 4th Thurs of the month from 0730-0930 for mandatory training.
Bldg 11777, Located on California Blvd.